Heart Song Rescue Training
WE TRAIN LIFE SAVERS!
Thanx for choosing Heart Song Rescue Training to provide your certification.
My name is Brenda and I will be your instructor. I am excited to be able to offer you this American Red Cross Blended Learning training course.
You will pay at class. We gladly accept cash or checks!
Credit/Debit cards with prior authorization.
A $5.00 convenience fee will be assessed for use of your card.
Registration and Policy Review
By registering for one of my classes, you are requesting my services which I am committed to provide for you.
I believe that you will be pleased with the training that you will receive at my direction.
You may cancel your registration VIA email to [email protected] or by call/text to (801) 935-5004.
DO NOT leave a voicemail to cancel your registration.
1) A $25.00 re-scheduling fee will be charged for ALL re-scheduling requests.
2) This fee is non-refundable and does not apply to any course fees.
Your first registration is risk free!
1) You will register, attend and pay at class.
2) If you must cancel, I appreciate at least 48 hours notice so that I have an opportunity to re-sell your seat.
1) A $50.00 non-refundable deposit will be required in advance.
2) $45.00 of your deposit will be deducted from your total when you attend and pay the remaining balance at class.
3) If you fail to attend the re-scheduled class, your deposit will not be refunded, regardless of reason or how much notice is given.
Third and Subsequent Registrations:
1) You will pay all fees associated with your chosen course in advance.
2) If you cancel your third or subsequent registration, you may receive a $50.00 refund with a 72 hour cancelation notice, $25.00 with a 48 hour cancelation notice and $0.00 with less than a 48 hour cancellation notice.
3) You will be contacted upon receipt of your third and subsequent registration requests to pay your fees VIA credit card, over the phone in order to secure a reserved seat.
No Call/No Show:
1) You will pay all fees associated with your chosen course in advance of your next registration.
2) You will be contacted upon receipt of your registration request to pay your fees VIA credit card, over the phone in order to secure a reserved seat.
3) If you fail to attend the re-scheduled class there will be no refund of any fees paid in advance, regardless of reason or how much notice is given.
Upon submitting this information, you will be registered to attend the skill session that you have indicated on this form.
Be sure to complete the online course work before class. You will receive the link to the assignment in your confirmation email.
If you are registering for a class that is less than 48 hours away, please call/text (801) 935-5004 to receive the online assignment links and information as quickly as possible!