Heart Song Rescue Training
We Train Lifesavers!
American Red Cross
Basic Life Support (for healthcare providers)
Scroll down for policies, schedule and registration
Choose between Blended Learning OR Instructor Led Classroom
The 2021 Basic Life Support (BLS) course provides healthcare providers and public safety professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adult, child and infant patients. Consistent with the American Red Cross Focused Updates and Guidelines 2020, BLS is the foundational CPR/AED program typically required for healthcare providers and public safety professionals. Through the use of lecture, skills demonstration, practice and case-based emergency response scenarios with a focus on team-based response, BLS builds the key critical thinking, problem solving, and team dynamic skills that are needed to drive better patient outcomes. Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive a 2-year Basic Life Support digital certificate with anytime, anywhere access to certificate and training history.
Blended Learning $90.00
Instructor Led Classroom $100.00
Add First Aid to your Basic Life Support Certificate
Everyone in the field of Healthcare should have training in First Aid. Having been a nurse for over 20 years, I understand that the principles of CPR are very basic. Please don't misunderstand, these are frightening experiences. We are presented with a certain set of circumstances and a certain protocol. On the other hand, there are a vast number of physical injuries that can go terribly wrong very quickly. In particular, uncontrolled bleeding. While we can't anticipate every possibility, a higher level of understanding in the fundamental guidelines of First Aid can be an essential asset in dealing with life threatening, as well as simple, physical injuries.
"Please add STOP THE BLEED training at no extra cost."
OR Request a class
STOP THE BLEED
Add STOP THE BLEED at NO additional cost!
This certification does not expire!
You will be required to stay after your American Red Cross class is dismissed for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You will pay at class. Please be prepared to pay with cash or a check.
Registration, Schedule and Policy Review
By registering for one of our classes, you are requesting our services which we are now committed to provide for you.
We believe that you will be pleased with the training that you will receive at our direction.
You may reschedule or cancel your registration prior to the class you are scheduled for VIA email to [email protected] or by call/text to (801) 541-9487.
DO NOT leave a voicemail to cancel your registration.
1) A $25.00 re-scheduling fee will be charged for ALL re-scheduling requests.
2) This fee is non-refundable and does not apply to any course fees.
Your first registration is risk free!
1) You will register, attend and pay at class.
2) If you must cancel, I appreciate at least 48 hours notice so that I have an opportunity to re-sell your seat.
1) A $50.00 non-refundable deposit will be required in advance.
2) $45.00 of your deposit will be deducted from your total when you attend and pay the remaining balance at class.
3) If you fail to attend the re-scheduled class, your deposit will not be refunded, regardless of reason or how much notice is given.
Third and Subsequent Registrations:
1) You will pay all fees associated with your chosen course in advance.
2) If you cancel your third or subsequent registration, you may receive a $50.00 refund with a 72 hour cancelation notice, $25.00 with a 48 hour cancelation notice and $0.00 with less than a 48 hour cancellation notice.
3) You will be contacted upon receipt of your third and subsequent registration requests to pay your fees VIA credit card, over the phone in order to secure a reserved seat.
No Call/No Show:
1) You will pay all fees associated with your chosen course in advance of your next registration.
2) You will be contacted upon receipt of your registration request to pay your fees VIA credit card, over the phone in order to secure a reserved seat.
3) If you fail to attend the re-scheduled class there will be no refund of any fees paid in advance, regardless of reason or how much notice is given.
Upon submitting this information, you will be registered to attend the skill session that you will indicate on this form.
Be sure to complete the online course work before class. You will receive the link to the assignment in your confirmation email.
If you are registering for a Blended Learning class that is less than 48 hours away, please call/text (801) 541-9487 to receive the online assignment links and information as quickly as possible!