Heart Song Rescue Training
We Train Lifesavers!
American Red Cross
Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
Scroll down for policies, schedule and registration
This course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants and meets OSHA/workplace requirements. This is a blended learning course including an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session. The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion and must be taken on a PC or tablet with a high speed Internet connection. Allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the online portion. Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a digital certificate for American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
"Please add STOP THE BLEED training at no extra cost."
OR Request a class
STOP THE BLEED
Add STOP THE BLEED at NO additional cost!
This certification does not expire!
You will be required to stay after your American Red Cross class is dismissed for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You will pay at class. Please be prepared to pay with cash or a check.
Policy Review, Schedule and Registration
By registering for one of our classes, you are requesting our services which we are now committed to provide for you.
We believe that you will be pleased with the training that you will receive at our direction.
You may reschedule or cancel your registration prior to the class you are scheduled for VIA email to [email protected] or by call/text to (801) 541-9487.
DO NOT leave a voicemail to cancel your registration.
1) A $25.00 re-scheduling fee will be charged for ALL re-scheduling requests.
2) This fee is non-refundable and does not apply to any course fees.
Your first registration is risk free!
1) You will register, attend and pay at class.
2) If you must cancel, I appreciate at least 48 hours notice so that I have an opportunity to re-sell your seat.
1) A $50.00 non-refundable deposit will be required in advance.
2) $45.00 of your deposit will be deducted from your total when you attend and pay the remaining balance at class.
3) If you fail to attend the re-scheduled class, your deposit will not be refunded, regardless of reason or how much notice is given.
Third and Subsequent Registrations:
1) You will pay all fees associated with your chosen course in advance.
2) If you cancel your third or subsequent registration, you may receive a $50.00 refund with a 72 hour cancelation notice, $25.00 with a 48 hour cancelation notice and $0.00 with less than a 48 hour cancellation notice.
3) You will be contacted upon receipt of your third and subsequent registration requests to pay your fees VIA credit card, over the phone in order to secure a reserved seat.
No Call/No Show:
1) You will pay all fees associated with your chosen course in advance of your next registration.
2) You will be contacted upon receipt of your registration request to pay your fees VIA credit card, over the phone in order to secure a reserved seat.
3) If you fail to attend the re-scheduled class there will be no refund of any fees paid in advance, regardless of reason or how much notice is given.
Upon submitting this information, you will be registered to attend the skill session that you have indicated on this form.
Be sure to complete the online course work before class. You will receive the link to the assignment in your confirmation email.
If you are registering for a class that is less than 48 hours away, please call/text (801) 541-9487 to receive the online assignment links and information as quickly as possible!